- To disseminate the concept of toy libraries as a means for bringing play and play materials to people.
- To serve as a link between national toy library organizations, providing opportunity for international exchange of ideas and materials.
- To maintain a liaison with other organizations and associations pertaining to developmental and social issues, health, education and play.
- To promote the development, production and creation of toys and games that foster educational, physical, psychological, social and cultural growth, and to disseminate information about such toys.
- To organize periodic international events and conferences dedicated to discussing various aspects of play, playthings, and playful interactions.
WOLRD PLAY DAY
ITLA established in 1999 a World Play Day
on May 28th each year.
Find more information on ITLA's website :